1. Do I need a big chunk of vacation time to do Immersion Travel?
Immersion Travel can add interesting dimensions to an afternoon’s excursion, day trip, weekend, week or longer adventure.
2. What makes an Immersion Travel trip Immersion Travel?
Immersion Travel gives travelers the opportunity to become involved through volunteering, working and learning.
3. Are Immersion Travel trips for the young?
Immersion Travel trips are for everyone. They can be personalized and streamlined to meet your needs, challenge your abilities and expand your horizons at any and every age.
4. Do I need to be physically fit?
Whatever you choose to do, your health and capabilities need to be considered in the planning stages. There are Immersion Travel trips and activities that are physically challenging and others that are not.
back to top
5. Does Immersion Travel cost more than a standard vacation?
No, Immersion Travel enhances standard vacations by adding more activities and options without adding to the costs. In fact, many Immersion Travel experiences include a stipend, room, board, trade of services or hourly pay.
6. Do I have to travel alone to do Immersion Travel trips or can my husband and children come with me?
Sometimes you might choose to take a trip on your own to refresh and rejuvenate. Other times you’ll want to include your partner and children. Immersion Travel trips can be planned for everyone, including special needs.
7. Are there Immersion Travel trips for singles?
Yes! The information on this website and in the book, BEST IMMERSION TRAVEL USA, will help you decide where you want to go, what you want to accomplish and provide you with the know-how you need to create or find great trips for singles, friends, "marrieds" and families too.
8. How do I find Immersion Travel opportunities?
The two best resources for Immersion Travel are www.immerisontraveler.com and the book BEST IMMERSION TRAVEL USA (Countryman Press 2008) which can be ordered through this website. Sign-up for the monthly Immersion Traveler Newsletter and join the Immersion Traveler’s Club to know everything you’ll need to fully enjoy Immersion Travel.
back to top